STATUS: Closed / Reviewing / Interviewing
POSITION OPENING: Housekeeper DEPARTMENT: Physical Plant
DATE: September 20, 2013 POSITION: Part-Time
SEARCH REOPENED: November 1, 2013 CLOSING DATE: November 15, 2013
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt (Staff)
The Housekeeper keeps all offices, classrooms, dorms and restrooms, in assigned area, clean and neat.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must demonstrate competence working in a team environment, excellent customer service orientation, strong motivational skills, must be multi-task oriented and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Some heavy lifting is required.
- Applicants must be willing to follow verbal and written instructions from the supervisor.
- Have classrooms, offices, and dorms cleaned and ready for classes or workday.
- Dust (including blinds); empty trash; run sweeper; wash phones, window skills, adding machines and computers daily.
- Participate in regular and summer conference overtime.
- Change lights when necessary.
- Clean chalkboards, mop floors, straighten and wipe off chairs, and empty trash.
- Clean all restrooms daily: check for paper supplies and other supplies needed; mop floors; clean toilets and urinals; wipe stalls clean; fill machines; and empty trash.
- Clean stairwells, lobbies, entrances, and all glass daily; sweep and mop, etc.
- Must be available for “call out” for snow removal, water breaks, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: Application material must include:
- Letter of application describing your relevant experience
- Current resume
- Contact information for three to five references
Wheeling Jesuit University
Director of Human Resources or email@example.com
316 Washington Avenue
Wheeling WV 26003
AS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS FROM QUALIFIED VIETNAM ERA VETERANS, DISABLED INDIVIDUALS, MINORITIES, AND WOMEN