Wheeling Jesuit University
Search

History of WJU

History Home
About WJU Home

  History of Campus   Buildings
  The 1950's
  The 1960's
  The 1970's
  The 1980's
  The 1990's
  The 2000's
  The 2010's



Phone: 1-304-243-2000


History Of Campus Buildings


50's:
Michael Late Benedum: The Benedum Room
The Most Reverend Patrick James Donahue: Donahue Hall
The Most Reverend John Joseph Swint: Swint Hall
The Most Reverend Richard Vincent Whelan: Whelan Hall
Rev. Lawrence R. McHugh, S.J.: McHugh Hall
Sara Tracy: Sara Tracy Hall

60's:
Saint Edmund Campion: Campion House
Saint Thomas More: Thomas More Hall

70's:
The Most Reverend Joseph Howard Hodges: Hodges Library

80's:
Rev. Charles L. Currie Jr., S.J.: Currie Drive
Clifford M. Lewis, S.J.: Lewis House
James and Emily LaRosa: LaRosa Athletic Fields

90's:
Saint Ignatius of Loyola: Ignatius Hall
Charlie O. Erickson: Erickson Alumni Center
Alma Grace McDonough: Alma Grace McDonough Health and Recreation Center
James R. Trueman: Trueman Fitness Center
Congressman Alan B. Mollohan: Alan B. Mollohan Challenger Learning Center
Senator Robert C.Byrd: Robert C. Byrd National Technology  Transfer Center (NTTC)
Erma Ora Byrd:Erma Ora Byrd Center for Educational Technologies (CET)
Lenore Retzer Joseph: Lenore Joseph Press Box
Henry Stifel Schrader: Troy Theater Restoration
Rev. William F. Troy, S.J.: The William Francis Troy, S.J. Theatre
William "Bill" Van Horne: Bill Van Horne Grandstands

2000's:
William Cafaro: The William and Alyce Cafaro Student Center
Philip C. Kirby:Philip and Evelyn Kirby Hall
John and Mary McShain: McShain Plaza, John and Mary McShain Admissions Center
Rev. Thomas S. Acker, S.J.: Thomas S. Acker, S.J.  Science Center



Job Opportunities | Calendar | President's Welcome | Virtual Campus Tour | Services | Financial Aid | Campus Directory | Apply Online


© 2014 Wheeling Jesuit University, Inc. • 316 Washington Avenue • Wheeling • West Virginia • 26003 • (800) 624-6992 • Legal
Website Powered by ActiveCampus™ Software by Datatel