- 4'x4' boards will be provided for displaying posters. It is the student's responsibility to produce and mount his/her presentation. There are limited facilities on campus for printing large posters.
- Posters will be presented in Troy Theater.
- All poster presentations will be given a number that will correspond to a particular poster area. On the day of the Symposium, students should display their posters by the time listed on their acceptance letter.
- Posters should be readable by viewers five feet away. Use large type and graphics.
- The message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation.
- Posters should include an Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, a Summary and/or Set of Conclusions, and References.
- Posters should avoid discipline-related abbreviations, acronyms, and jargon.
- The progression of information over the poster should be logically natural, such as down the columns or along the rows.
- No audio/visual equipment will be provided for poster sessions.