- Fill out a FREE online application.
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions including your current school.
- Transcripts are used to determine acceptance, scholarship levels, and credit evaluations.
- Students in their first semester of college who have yet to receive grades may submit their HS transcript and test scores for admissions purposes. We will need a copy of their schedule, however, to complete the credit evaluation process.
- Add Wheeling Jesuit University school code (003831) to your most recent FAFSA.
- Visit Campus - Take a campus tour, meet with faculty from your desired major, and meet with the Transfer Specialist to review your transfer of credit evaluation and the transfer process. Register for a campus visit.
- Submit a $200 non-refundable deposit.
- Attend a mandatory Transfer Orientation to register for classes.
accepted student checklist.
- Submit the Transfer Clearance Form.
- Welcome to Wheeling Jesuit University!