|Method for Submission|
Email your paper to the ARC. Include the following contact and assignment information with your submission:
- Your name and Cardinal ID Card number
- Daytime phone number (or best number to use to contact you)
- Email address
- Campus location (or indicate if this is an on-line course)
- Course name (or module)
- Name of instructor (or director)
- Assignment--please be as detailed as possible (include the due date)
- Area of concern in your paper (e.g. grammar, organization, sentence structure...)
Most papers (five pages or less) will be returned within 48 hours (not including weekends or holidays) after we acknowledge receipt of your paper. Long papers will require more time.
Please read the ARC policy about proofreading and documenting sources.
Send your paper as an attachment to email@example.com. In the subject line, type the phrase "DW Submission." Include your contact and assignment information in the body of your email.
The ARC will contact you by email to acknowledge the receipt of your paper. Please keep in mind that depending on prior committments, it may take several days before the ARC will be able to review your paper. An online writing tutor is not available on weekends or holidays.Any Questions?
You may call the Academic Resource Center directly at 304-243-4405. To contact the ARC toll-free, call the Center for Professional and Graduate Studies Office at 1-800-873-7665 and ask to be transferred to extension 4405 or 4492.