All WJU offices have been converted to the new phone system.
Report phone problems to 9-243-HELP (4357) or go online and submit a task via the Helpdesk.
The new phones include the following features:
- Caller ID
- Voicemail with a message-waiting light
- Do Not Disturb button
- Speed dial buttons
- Speakerphone for handsfree calls
- Conference calling - include up to four colleagues on one call
- Line appearance keys, handle a second call to your line when you're on the phone
Use this document as a quick reference to using the new phone system.
Use this document as a detailed reference to the voice mail system available on your phone.
* WJU Residence Hall Students
To request voicemail on your residence hall phone, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Put VOICEMAIL in the subject line and include your name, residence hall, and room number in the body of the message. This reference sheet will help those who decide to request voicemail on the phone.