Back to Online Learning
Back to ACT Home
Tuition & Fees
Is Financial Aid Available?
What is My Next Step?
ACT Application (PDF format)
Criminal Background Questions for the ACT Program
1) Have you ever had adverse action taken against any application, certificate, or license is any state? Adverse action includes the following: letter of warning, reprimand, denial, suspension, revocation, voluntary surrender or cancellation.
2) Have you ever been disciplined, reprimanded, suspended, or discharged from any employment because of allegations of misconduct?
3) Have you ever resigned, entered into a settlement agreement, or otherwise left employment as a result of alleged misconduct?
4) Is any action now pending against you for alleged misconduct in any school district, court, or before any educator-licensing agency?
5) Have you ever been charged with or convicted with or under indictment for a felony?*
6) Have you ever been charged with or convicted of a misdemeanor? (For the purpose of this application, minor traffic violations should not be reported) Charges or convictions for driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs (DUI) must be reported.*
Calendar | President's Welcome | Virtual Campus Tour | Services | Financial Aid | Campus Directory | Apply Online
© 2013 Wheeling Jesuit University, Inc. 316 Washington Avenue Wheeling West Virginia 26003 (800) 624-6992 Legal
Website Powered by ActiveCampus Software by Datatel