Tuition Payment Options
Payment methods in addition to financial aid:
- Cash and check payments may be made in the Student Accounts Office located in the Business Office within the McDonough Center building. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Monthly Payment Plan - Students may enroll in a 12 or 10 month plan for both semesters or a 5 month plan for one semester, either fall or spring.
- The 12 month plan runs from May 1st - April 1st.
- The 10 month plan runs from July 1st - April 1st.
- A 5 month plan for the fall semester runs from July 1st - November 1st
- A 5 month plan for the spring semester runs from December 1st - April 1st
- Online Payments - ACH Payments may be made as a direct debt from a savings or checking account. The processing fee is $1 no matter the amount.
- Credit Card Payments may be made using Visa, Master Card or Discover. The fee is 3.95% of the amount being charged plus $1 processing fee.
- Bank Wires
- Contact the Business Office at 304-243-2252
- Company reimburesement payments
- Veterans payments
- International Payment Option - Wheeling Jesuit University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With Flywire, you can pay from any country and any bank. You are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. You will also be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process via a student dashboard and an email confirmation will be sent to you when your payment is received by the school.